Today has been rather hectic with trying to coordinate not 1 but FIVE doctors so everyone is dialed in.
UPDATE: Make that 6 doctors since Rob has his own for SA.
the Argentina clinic (Dr. Glujovsky)
- Reprofit Clinic / Czech Republic
- My OB/Gyn (Dr. Tipton @ Virginia Mason)
- Endocrinologist (Dr. Roth @ UW) for thyroid levels – this is very very important because I inherited a thyroid condition from my mom and it HAS to be leveled out or there can be complications.
- Country Doctor (Dr. Angel Mathis) because this is where I will have a lot of blood work done since its on a sliding scale.
- My local fertility clinic (Dr. Kathleen Lin @ UW) – she ran all the original tests and her nurse has to work with the
ArgentinaCR clinic for lab orders, etc.
All along with the stuff I have been selling on Ebay, this day has just about drained me.