The tell-tale signs are upon us.
- My boobs have become Ji-nor-mus and I have to get a new bra.
- I want donuts really bad. And grits. (Maybe that’s why my boobs are Ji-nor-mus).
- I get up between 4am and 5am every night to pee.
- A little nauseous but nothing too bad .. yet. Update: Just left Southern Kitchen where I had Liver, Hush Puppies, Black eyed peas, cornbread stuffing, topped with the sweetest tea this side of El Paso .. then threw it up in their bathroom. I want a refund dammit
- Everything smells weird. Especially foods.
Poor Rob. I don’t think he has had a good meal in awhile. I just can’t handle a lot of smells when I am cooking. If we could eat crap all day we would be fine but I have to eat healthy!! I just can’t seem to want that right now. I just want crap food. Ugh. I am going to get on a good healthy diet starting Monday.
We are leaving for Vancouver this morning for a weekend of R&R. It has been a busy, busy last few months and we haven’t really had a chance to just be quiet and ponder on our journey. Rob does talk to the baby via my tummy everyday though. It brings tears to my eyes. He will say, “Hi baby. Do your jazzercize today but be careful with your mommy’s big boobs. They are heavy. Have a good day. See you later. Love you.”
That is one amazing Daddy.